A perfect blend of form and function, our original ceramic bubbler packs a buttery smooth hit and fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. When not in use, style on a bookshelf, mantle, or coffee table, topped with a sprig of greenery to disguise this water pipe as a bud vase.
- Non-toxic, food safe glaze inside and out
- Pearl (iridescent white) colorway
- Features a personal-sized bowl, with a capacity around 4–5 hits
- Measures approximately 7" x 3.5".
- Handmade in Kansas City, MO, USA
HOW TO USE
- Fill with approximately 1/4c of water before use. A straw-like piece extends from the base of the bowl down into the water in the interior chamber. This allows smoke to pass through the water, cooling it before reaching the mouthpiece.
But what is a bubbler?
A bubbler is similar to a bong. Both bubblers and bongs use water filtration to cool the smoke before it reaches the mouthpiece, making for a smooth hit. A bong has a removable bowl/slide while a bubbler's bowl is fixed, similar to a hand pipe.
Note that this is a handmade piece and may vary slightly from the photos.